Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst, Arlington, VA
Who are we?
RSPartners is a mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory team focused on providing high-end strategic and M&A / financial advisory services to leaders in the aerospace, defense, intelligence, space and government services sector. Through our experience, relationships and close integration with Renaissance Strategic Advisors, we are able to provide unique advice and insights into our focus end markets and an unparalleled ability to evaluate, position and execute strategic M&A transactions for our clients.
Who do we look for?
We recruit only top-tier talent. To be successful a candidate must demonstrate:
- An interest in the aerospace, defense, and government services sectors
- Strong finance experience, analytical skills and comfort with complex quantitative analysis
- Curiosity, energy, positivity and the ability to work independently or in teams
- Experience in investment banking, corporate development or private equity
Analysts will join a close-knit team of professionals with decades of experience in their respective disciplines. The position will support senior staff and partners in the provision of M&A advice and execution through a range of financial and strategic analyses, and progressively more client and transaction responsibility.
We are a focused team with backgrounds from Credit Suisse, Lazard, Morgan Stanley, Houlihan Lokey, First Equity and Rothschild, that successfully competes against some of the largest firms in our sector. We offer competitive compensation and upward mobility for those who prove they can excel in an intellectually demanding yet invigorating work environment. We believe we offer a unique opportunity for those interested in Aerospace and Defense M&A:
- Opportunity to work on specialist assignments and transactions ranging from strategic alternatives mandates for high-growth companies to transformational mergers and acquisitions for the largest firms in our industry
- Collegial culture that focuses on productivity, not hours
- Focus on professional development through exposure to senior partners, clients and complex transactions
- Growing team with an entrepreneurial culture with significant scope for growth through internal progression
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- B.A. / B.S. or higher qualification in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Engineering from a top-tier school
- 1-3 years of investment banking, corporate development or private equity experience, ideally with exposure to Aerospace and Defense.
If you wish to apply for this position, please follow the link below.