Once a strategy is developed, it needs to be implemented successfully in order to derive the expected benefits. RSAdvisors performs a wide-range of services designed to assist management teams with the deployment of the various strategic initiatives across the enterprise.
Our work begins with the high level roadmap generated by the strategy process and includes detailed diagnostic and planning activities that result in the creation of an actionable schedule complete with discrete steps, milestones, metrics and associated internal and external stakeholders. In addition to its implementation planning role, RSAdvisors also offers focused services ranging from capture team support, opportunity ID and qualification, customer win strategy formulation and strategic communications.
Representative RSAdvisors Strategy Implementation capabilities and activities include:
- Integrated execution roadmap development
- Business development and strategic capture planning (classified & unclassified)
- Customer requirements assessments (classified & unclassified)
- Detailed market entry and opportunity capture strategies (US & Global)
- R&D and technology investment planning
- Capture team support & Price-to-Win
- Investor relations and messaging