Planning & Corporate
Successfully exploiting growth and repositioning options via M&A, joint ventures and partnerships requires developing and executing external growth plans that are tightly coupled with the overall corporate strategy. RSAdvisors has a proven approach to generating search and priority-ranking criteria that enable executives to proactively identify and assess global M&A targets that are both strategically compelling and actionable.
Our consultants have decades of experience profiling potential acquisition candidates and preparing presentations suitable for senior management to use in internal pipeline / decision-gate reviews. Once an M&A target has been selected, RSAdvisors can provide pre-deal regulatory impact assessments related to the US Government’s antitrust and foreign direct investment national security CFIUS / FOCI regulations. We also discretely support portfolio shaping decisions by helping management assess how potential buyers might value and assess a candidate for divestiture.
Representative RSAdvisors M&A Planning & Corporate Development offerings include:
- M&A process management/advice
- M&A strategy development
- M&A / JV campaign plan & criteria generation
- Target search criteria development
- Target ID, screening & pipeline development
- Acquisition candidate search, profiling and actionability assessments
- Pre-transaction regulatory impact assessment
- Antitrust and CFIUS / FOCI assessments