Experienced Federal Government Services Market/Strategy Consulting Analyst
Who are we?
A 40-person high-end consulting firm focused on the aerospace, defense, space, intelligence, government services, and technology markets. We have locations in Washington DC, New York, and London. Our team provides corporate strategy development, market insight, and M&A due diligence services to global corporate, private equity, and investment banking clients.
What does the job entail?
Primary Analyst of RSAdvisors Federal Government Services & Information Technology proprietary market models, databases, and other sector-specific intellectual property. This position will lead RSAdvisors Federal Government Services market forecasting process and associated models and databases. Additionally, this position will be the primary liaison to our Federal Government Services advisory group which includes former federal government leaders, industry executives, and other market experts.
Why Renaissance Strategic Advisors?
We offer competitive compensation and upward mobility in a demanding yet rewarding work environment. Team members will join a group of multi-disciplinary senior consultants with decades of experience in the sector. They will work to support our global client base alongside talented peer analysts, associates, and senior staff. Analysts are fully integrated members of project teams and provide direct input into deliverables and client briefings. At RSAdvisors:
- Each Analyst receives a mentor/supervisor, ensuring individual attention and senior interaction
- Analysts participate in client meetings in order to give insight into our value delivery model
- We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and apprentice-style culture
- Everyone takes part in growing and developing the firm. You’ll learn advanced consulting tradecraft and how the “business” of consulting really works
- We are a tight-knit team that takes great pride in maintaining our dynamic and fun culture
Who are we looking for?
Successful candidates must demonstrate:
- Understanding, interest, and 3-6 years of experience in the Federal IT / Government Services sector
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with complex quantitative analysis and problem solving
- Skills in creating presentations, designing and implementing Excel-based financial and market models
- Possession of excellent conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Curiosity, energy, positivity and the ability to work in teams and under dynamic conditions
- Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience using and analyzing Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) procurement data
- Experience using DACIS, Deltek GovWin, and FedBizOpps.gov applications
- Competitive intelligence analysis experience specific to the federal government services industry
- Knowledge of the federal IT procurement processes and policies (e.g., FITARA, OMB 53s)
Application requirements include a CV/resume and cover letter.
If you wish to join the Renaissance Strategic Advisors team and believe that you have what it takes, please complete the form below and submit a resume and cover letter.