Associate & Senior Associate, Arlington, VA
Who are we?
A high-end, boutique consulting firm focused on the defense, government services, and aerospace markets. Our team provides corporate strategy, market entry and forecasting, mergers and acquisitions, and competitive intelligence services to global corporate, private equity, and investment banking clients.
Who are we looking for?
Top-tier talent for Associate and Senior Associate positions. Successful applicants must demonstrate:
- A passion for and experience in one or more of the following areas: defense, commercial aviation, space, government services, intelligence and related technology sectors
- Prior consulting / other advisory experience in the sector, especially in strategy and corporate development
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with complex quantitative analysis
- Ability to generate hypotheses, design and conduct research and synthesize and present conclusions
Associates & Senior Associates will join a group of multi-disciplinary consultants with decades of experience in their respective disciplines. They will work to support our global client base alongside talented analysts, associate peers and senior staff. Daily activities will include project management, the design and execution of analytical / research tasks and the delivery of completed products to senior staff and clients. Success in this high energy position requires a proactive commitment to maintaining currency in supply and demand-side issues that impact our corporate and financial clients’ strategies to create value in this sector.
Why Renaissance Strategic Advisors?
We are a 30 person industry-focused team that successfully competes against some of the largest firms in the advisory market. Our Associates and Senior Associates benefit from regular interaction with senior executives and provide direct input into strategic corporate and financial decisions. We offer competitive compensation and upward mobility for those who excel in our demanding yet invigorating work environment.
- Each Associate and Senior Associate receives individual mentoring and partner interaction
- Associates of all levels participate in, and frequently lead, client meetings
- We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and apprentice-style culture that enables staff to work with and learn from the firm’s highly experienced group of consultants, partners and Advisory Board
- Everyone takes part in growing and developing the firm. This means you’ll learn both advanced consulting tradecraft and how the “business” of consulting really works
- We are a tight-knit team that takes great pride in maintaining our dynamic and fun culture
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Business, Political Science, or Public Policy
- Master’s degree (MBA, MA, MS etc.), preferred
- 5 – 10 years of professional experience, with at least three years of relevant sector background
- Demonstrated skills in creating presentation deliverables, designing and implementing Excel-based financial and/or market models and interacting with clients / customers
- Application requirements include a CV/resume and cover letter
If you wish to join the Renaissance Strategic Advisors team and believe that you have what it takes, please complete the form below and submit a resume and cover letter.