Entry-Level Strategy Consulting Analyst – London, UK
Who are we?
Renaissance Strategic Advisors is a boutique consultancy focused on the aerospace, defence and security markets. Our team provides corporate strategy, market entry and forecasting, mergers and acquisitions, and competitive intelligence services to corporate and financial services clients.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking top talent from graduate institutions. Successful applicants must demonstrate:
- Previous experience or passion for the aerospace, defence, and security sectors
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with complex quantitative analysis
- An ability to conduct research, to synthesise and present conclusions in a team environment
- Experience or academic coursework covering financial analysis would be considered a plus
The successful candidate will join a group of consultants with decades of experience in our respective disciplines. You will work alongside talented analysts, associates, and managers to support RSAdvisors’ global client base. Daily activities will include primary and secondary source research, assembling and vetting budget and financial data and transforming it into usable information, and building client presentations. This position will track, analyse, and report on the competitive and demand issues that impact our clients’ strategies to create value.
Why Renaissance Strategic Advisors?
We are a 40+ person team that competes against the largest firms. We offer competitive compensation and upward mobility for those who prove they can excel in a demanding work environment.
- Analysts are assigned a supervisor and are encouraged to select a mentor, guaranteeing that everyone receives individual grooming and interaction with the firm’s partners
- Analysts typically participate in and contribute to client meetings
- We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial and apprentice-style culture that enables analysts to learn from the firm’s highly experienced group of partners and advisory board
- Everyone takes part in growing and developing the firm. This means you’ll learn both advanced consulting tradecraft and the “business” of consulting
- We are a tight-knit team that takes great pride in maintaining a dynamic and energetic culture
- Ability to work in the UK legally
- A master’s degree or pursuit of a master’s degree in War/Conflict Studies, International Affairs/Political Science, History, Economics, Public Policy or a related field
- Internship, work experience, or demonstrated interest in the aerospace, defence, or security sectors
If you wish to join the Renaissance Strategic Advisors team, please complete the form below and submit a CV/Resume and cover letter.