Renaissance Strategic Advisors has a depth and breadth of expertise in the defense and security markets that is unparalleled. Our team members and global network of Executive in Residence, Senior Advisors and Subject Matter Experts have cultivated this knowledge base over decades of experience in industry, government, and the military.
We continually hone this insight during the course of our consulting engagements, integrating and refining our perspectives and data via RSAdvisors’ knowledge management process. At the heart of this effort is the Firm’s proprietary forecasting approach that generates an annual contractor-addressable demand projection for a significant number of diverse market segments, ranging from US Federal Government spending by Agency and type of funding to specific regional geographies and categories of weapon systems. Whether a client is interested in understanding macro trends in defense technology and capabilities, local national “make / buy” procurement rules or competitive benchmarking of supplier offerings, Renaissance Strategic Advisors can provide world-class analytical support tailored to the client’s specific requirement.
Representative Renaissance Defense capabilities and activities include:
- Budget and market forecasts
- Program, platform, and system assessments
- Competitive trends and insight
- Scenario-based planning demand analysis
- National procurement and “localization” policy evaluation
- Price / performance analysis
- Value chain dynamics and supply chain mapping
- Market / technology disruption assessments